SILICON VALLEY IMMERSION PROGRAM
Take the opportunity to add experiences and greater knowledge through an intelligent and rich content executive agenda built by Silicon Valley natives, the world capital of technology, innovation, and investments.
It is a unique experience that helps you develop new relationships and opportunities, increases maturity, provides tools for greater competitiveness, and through the workshop “Pitch as Practiced in Silicon Valley” improve how you present your ideas, projects, products, and services.
Brazil Silicon Valley Meet immersion program is aimed at entrepreneurs, executives, business people, investors and academics who seek to deepen their knowledge and expertise in entrepreneurship, innovation, competitiveness, and internationalization, in order to optimize their market potential and return.
THE IMMERSION PROVIDES LECTURES AND MEETINGS WITH VARIOUS LOCAL ECOSYSTEM AGENTS, FOR INSTANCE:
- Renowned companies such as Prezi, ApiGee, Google, Samsung, IBM, Zendesk, Facebook, Salesforce, Nasdaq
- Accelerators: Plug & Play, Rocket Space, FFL, TiE LaunchPad, Galvanize, GSV Labs
- Postgraduate class about Digital Entrepreneurship at UC Berkeley
- Lectures and Round Tables with Local Angel Investors
- Institutes and Development Agencies: Latin SF, iHub, Fremont Digital
- Workshop: “Pitch as Practiced in Silicon Vale”
- Recommendation of local Networking events
- Agenda conducted by Vale natives
- Executive agenda aligned with interests
- Opportunity to establish connections
- Opportunity to accelerate maturity
- Opportunity to optimize market potential and return
* Airfare, lodging, food, internet connection, and transfers are not included.